Biology Laboratory Technician Quality Control (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
We are looking for a laboratory assistant (m/f/d) to work ifor our biology laboratories in quality control as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Completed vocational training as a biology laboratory technician or with a biological background (e.g. MTA)
- Professional experience in a GMP or ISO regulated environment desirable
- Quick comprehension skills
- Enjoy working in a cleanroom
- Structured and reliable way of working
- Friendly demeanour and ability to work in a team
- Carrying out analyses in the biology laboratories (e.g. bacterial endotoxins, microbiological monitoring)
- Creating and checking laboratory-specific documents (e.g. test instructions, microbiological monitoring reports)
- Carrying out simple maintenance work on analytical instruments
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by e-mail in pdf format with information on your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Dr Micha P. Krahl will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66