Chemist for GMP Production (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 300 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
We are looking for a chemist (m/f/d) to join our team for the GMP production of peptides and peptide-like structures.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Successfully completed studies in the field of chemistry (or comparable natural sciences), preferably with a doctorate in peptide chemistry
- Further education in the field of quality management or a comparable qualification would be desirable
- Preferably professional experience in the synthesis of peptides and in the GMP area
- Good knowledge in the characterisation of organic compounds (HPLC, NMR)
- High degree of personal responsibility and independence
- Efficient and solution-oriented working style
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to work flexible hours and internal training
- Ability to lead technical staff
- Supervision of the production of peptides for routine use, both by manual and automated peptide synthesis in a regulated environment (QM)
- Analysis of peptides and precursors by HPLC-MS and NMR
- Freeze-drying of bulk products and fillings
- Technology transfer of newly developed syntheses into GMP production
- Preparation of various GMP regulated documents (including manufacturing documents, deviation, change control, validation documents)
- Project management and document management
- Support in validation and qualification activities
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format with information about your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Dr. Alexander Hoepping and Dr. René Smits will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms. Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66