Chemist for Radiopharmaceutical Quality Control (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 300 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
We are looking for a chemist or engineer (m/f/d) to support our team as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's or Master's degree; preferably in one of the following fields: Chemistry, chemical engineering or similar natural science subjects
- Initial experience in handling radioactive compounds and knowledge of the GMP environment
- Confident application of common radiochemical analysis methods such as HPLC, ICP-MS, gamma spectroscopy, etc. or targeted familiarisation with these methods
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently, ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure and willingness to develop professionally
- Willingness to work nights and shifts
- Independent planning and execution of analytics
- Technical supervision of a wide range of analytical instruments in radiochemistry
- Planning and execution of GMP-compliant validations and revalidations of analytical methods according to ICH Q2(R1) requirements
- Development and optimisation of analytical methods for existing products
- Planning and implementation of associated qualification and re-qualification measures
- Creation, maintenance and updating of GMP-relevant documents
If you are interested in helping to shape the future in our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format with information about your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Ms Stephanie Ziesche will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66