Logistics employee (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
We are looking for a warehouse employee (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Receiving, checking and booking in deliveries of goods
- Compilation of production materials according to production order
- Posting out goods, transferring goods in a warehouse system,
- Internal company delivery of compiled production materials
- Inventory and control of the shelf life of products, disposal if necessary
- Conscientious management of accompanying documentation
- Carrying out cleaning work (equipment, product parts, rooms)
- Completed vocational training
- Experience in production or logistics is an advantage
- Good comprehension skills and quick familiarisation with new processes
- Independence, conscientiousness and organised
- Knowledge of GMP and/or ISO environment advantageous
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format with information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Mr Jack Seidel will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66