Employee Supply Chain / Logistics (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
To expand our team in the Radiochemistry department, we are looking for a commercial employee (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Completed commercial vocational training, a degree in economics or a comparable qualification
- Initial knowledge of shipping/export and handling of dangerous goods or radioactive materials desirable
- Experience with working in a quality management system or willingness to learn the daily procedures of a regulated environment
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- High sense of responsibility, reliability and integrity
- Team-oriented and diligent approach to work, independence and proactivity
- Willingness to occasionally work outside "traditional" working hours
- Organise and handle all shipping and customs formalities between the production sites and the localised end customers worldwide
- Accompanying the planning of internal production
- Supporting the set-up and subsequent maintenance of the planned ERP system
- Creation, maintenance and management of the accompanying documentation
- Preparation of reports and invoices as well as support of interdisciplinary projects
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format with information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Ms Stephanie Ziesche will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66