Employee Qualification IT Systems (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
For support in the production department, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) in the GMP production department as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Completed BA, FH or university studies
- Confident handling of software packages
- Knowledge of GMP and/or ISO environment advantageous
- Good comprehension and quick familiarisation with new processes
- Communication skills, patience and perseverance
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- Independent planning, preparation, implementation and documentation of the qualification of software packages
- Creation and review of documents in the context of qualification and use of software packages/systems
- Establishment of workflows in software packages such as document management, logistics or MES/ERP systems as well as coordination of the introduction within the department and across departments
- Organisation and implementation of staff training
- Leading projects to improve organisational and logistical processes
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format with information about your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Dr. Uwe Eichhorn and Mr. Jack Seidel will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms. Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66