Chemist / Radiochemist for Project Work in Radiopharmacy (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
For the implementation of projects and the optimisation of new and existing products according to GMP requirements (GMP = Good Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Practice), we are looking for a chemist / radiochemist (m/f/d) in the Radiopharmacy department.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's or Master's degree; preferably in one of the subjects: Chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy, physics or similar natural science subjects
- Initial experience in handling radioactive compounds and knowledge of the GMP environment
- Experience with sterile production and/or aseptic filling advantageous
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- High level of motivation, communication skills and initiative
- Distinct accuracy, reliability, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Cooperative leadership style and ability to work in a team
- Establishment of new manufacturing processes and process optimisation
- Preparation of the associated documentation taking into account the currently valid laws, regulations and GMP regulations
- Maintaining the qualified and validated state of the production environment
- Participation in the preparation and adaptation of approval documents
- Support of project partners and clients
If you are interested in shaping the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format, including information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Ms Stephanie Ziesche will be happy to answer any technical queries you may have, and Ms Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66