Laboratory Technician for Medicinal Chemistry (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 300 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
We are looking for a laboratory assistant (m/f/d) to work in the medicinal chemistry department as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Completed training as laboratory assistant (m/f/d), chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d) or comparable professions
- Knowledge of organic synthesis chemistry
- Experience in preparative and analytical high-performance liquid chromatography as well as in clean room production (GMP) desirable
- Personal responsibility and independence
- PC and English skills
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and willingness for internal training are required
- Development of syntheses for complex molecules
- Syntheses and purification of active substances
- Collaboration in a research laboratory
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format, including information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Dr. Alexander Hoepping and Dr. René Smits will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms. Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66