Laboratory Technician Radiochemistry (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 300 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
For our research department we are looking for employees (m/f/d) for synthesis development and automation as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Completed training as a chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d) or a comparable scientific qualification
- Willingness to work with radioactive compounds
- Practical experience with HPLC and GC desirable
- Quick comprehension, structured and precise way of working
- Friendly appearance and ability to work in a team
- Willingness for professional development
Carrying out organic syntheses with radionuclides and the subsequent automation of the syntheses on various automatic synthesis machines with responsibility:
- Carrying out syntheses and optimising synthesis parameters
- Analysis of the synthesised radiopharmaceuticals
- Conscientious documentation of experimental results
- Internal maintenance of synthesis automats
- Independent performance of routine radiation protection tasks
- Organisation of general laboratory operations
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format, including information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Dr. Claudia Zankl will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms. Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66