ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.fitables Wachstum. Seit 2007 sind wir Teil eines großen japanischen Pharmakonzerns.
We are looking for a jurist (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Processing and advising on legal issues, examining and assessing their legal possibilities and risks
- Developing decision-making aids, draft decisions, statements and pleadings
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Communicating with external partners and law firms as well as acting as an interface to the specialist departments
- Statements and pleadings vis-à-vis lawyers and authorities
- Successfully completed law studies (with two completed state examinations in law)
- Interest in dealing with issues from the legal areas of pharmacy
- Experience in national and international contract law is desirable
- Interest in dealing with current developments and technical issues
- Ability to use one's own technical and methodological knowledge to assess facts and problem situations and to find practice-oriented solutions
- Personal responsibility and independence
Bei Interesse, die Zukunft in unserem Unternehmen mit zu gestalten, freuen wir uns auf aussagekräftige Bewerbungsunterlagen per Mail im pdf-Format mit Informationen zur Gehaltsvorstellung und des frühestmöglichen Beschäftigungsbeginns.
Für fachliche Rückfragen steht gern Herr Dr. Robert Mieth zur Verfügung, Fragen zum Bewerbungsverfahren beantwortet gern Frau Conny Kobus.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66