Employee Regulatory Affairs (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
For our research department we are looking for a Employee Regulatory Affairs (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Completed studies in chemistry, pharmacy, medicine or similar
- Professional experience in the field of regulatory affairs desirable
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills, especially in writing documents
- Independent, structured, goal-oriented and committed way of working
- Confident knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Preparation, submission, monitoring and maintenance of national and international product registrations, taking into account current regulatory requirements
- Communication with domestic and foreign partner companies and regulatory authorities
- Continuous monitoring of changes in the regulations of the company's key marketsIf you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format, including information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
If you are interested in helping to shape the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format, including information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Ms. Diana Baumgart will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms. Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66