Chemist / Laboratory Assistant Medicinal Chemistry (m/f/d)
ABX is a young, fast-growing chemical and pharmaceutical company based in Saxony, Germany. We are the global market leader in the production of precursors and kits for PET diagnostics. These are mainly used in the detection of tumours by positron emission tomography (PET).
ABX currently employs over 360 people. Due to our strong market position we have a continuous profitable growth. Since 2007 we have been part of a large Japanese pharmaceutical group.
To support our team in medicinal chemistry, we are looking for a new chemical technician or laboratory assistant (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- A modern working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A long-term and secure job in an expanding, future-oriented and internationally oriented company
- Full-time employment with an initial fixed-term contract with the express wish of a long-term cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket / travel allowance / company bicycle
- Proximity to public transport (Radeberg railway station) and very good and fast connections to Dresden and the surrounding regions
- Free drinks and company events (summer party, Christmas party, departmental hiking days ...)
- Allowance for fitness and sports activities
- Training as chemical technician (m/f/d), pharmaceutical technician (m/f/d), laboratory technician (m/f/d) or comparable professions
- Knowledge of organic synthesis chemistry desirable
- Experience in clean room production (GMP) as well as analytical and preparative high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) desirable
- Good technical understanding, personal responsibility and independence
- Good PC and English skills
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and willingness for internal training are required
- Collaboration in the production of complex molecules on a gram to multi-kilogram scale
- Syntheses and purification of active ingredients in the clean room (GMP)
- Preparation of syntheses and documentation of all production steps
- Logging of all work carried out in accordance with GMP and operational requirements
- Setting parameters, monitoring them and checking process sequences
- Observation of preparations and recognition/detection of deviations from the target specifications or routine operation, reaction to problem situations, implementation of measures if necessary
- Assembling and disassembling plant components, if necessary under supervisio
- Cleaning and maintaining rooms, facilities, devices, apparatus, equipment and accessories within the scope of the assigned work tasks
If you are interested in shaping the future of our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail in pdf format, including information on your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Dr. Alexander Hoepping and Dr. René Smits will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have, and Ms. Conny Kobus will be happy to answer any questions about the application process.
ABX advanced biochemical compounds -
Biomedizinische Forschungsreagenzien GmbH
Tel.-Nr.: +49 3528 40 41 66